• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Variation Needed

udprocks

Hallo Dear All,

Can anyone please help me with this ...

i have a master file with two sheets that have person name and Error field , in both sheets and also persons are same in both sheets , what i want to do with it,

need variation of two sheets like if """"for an error if agent 1 does 5 mistakes in sheet 1, and same agent does 4 mistakes in same field """"

so i want to show its on sheet 3, how its possible can any one please suggest me for it,

i have attached a samle sheet for reference,

any help very thankful......

Attachments

• Varitaion Need.xlsx
    50 KB · Views: 5
Hi udrocks,

why not use both the sheets in one sheet and draw a pivot table? You can view the PT in any dimension you want.

I have just put one view of PT for your reference. have a look.

Regards,
Prasad DN.
PS: the field names in both sheets need to be consistent (including spaces and spelling). I have changed couple of them like amended no., hours and hrs etc.

Attachments

• Varitaion_Need.xlsx
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi udrocks,

why not use both the sheets in one sheet and draw a pivot table? You can view the PT in any dimension you want.

I have just put one view of PT for your reference. have a look.

Regards,
Prasad DN.
PS: the field names in both sheets need to be consistent (including spaces and spelling). I have changed couple of them like amended no., hours and hrs etc.

Hi Dear,

Thank u for suggestion and efforts, it helps me and m done with it...

Back