• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA report code needed

Steve Nichols

Hi All
I need your help..
I have an excel database, which has a list of employee names in columns A (Surname) B (First Name), In columns R,AD,AQ,BB,BN if have dates which have conditional formatting to show "Due" within 30 days (Yellow) & Overdue (Red).
I would like some VBA to produce a report that looks down each date column, checks the date to see if it is due or overdue, then retrieves the staff names out of column A,B.

To give me a list of staff that are due training with in the next 30 days, this list can then be emailed to their respective line managers, so as to arrange training accordingly.

Please help

Hi All
I need your help..
I have an excel database, which has a list of employee names in columns A (Surname) B (First Name), In columns R,AD,AQ,BB,BN if have dates which have conditional formatting to show "Due" within 30 days (Yellow) & Overdue (Red).
I would like some VBA to produce a report that looks down each date column, checks the date to see if it is due or overdue, then retrieves the staff names out of column A,B.

To give me a list of staff that are due training with in the next 30 days, this list can then be emailed to their respective line managers, so as to arrange training accordingly.

Please help
Hi,

Can you please share the sample file.
Thank you.

Hi
Thanks for the Prompt reply. There is nothing confidential in yet as it is a work in progress and still developing.

The names are real, the rest is still fictional dates etc

Thanks Again

Attachments

• Ground StaffTraining-Register-.xlsm
    261.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi
Thanks for the Prompt reply. There is nothing confidential in yet as it is a work in progress and still developing.

The names are real, the rest is still fictional dates etc

Thanks Again
Hi,

Click "Report" and see if it is working as requested.

Attachments

241.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi Yes it yes works,

Now I just need to make it look like a report that can be emailed.

Thank you for your quick help

Steve

Hi.
This code works as required, is there anyway of altering it to include staff location in column "C", and away of linking which date is out of date to it's unit number.

EG Joe Bloggs Toton Unit 601 out of date

Regards

Hi,

Something like this?
Attached

Note: This does not show multiple units out of date... in those cases it will show the "first one" (from left to right on the table).
This can obviously be adjusted.

Attachments

242.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi
Yes, but in the case of Ahmed Hassan, he is out of date on all units, but is only picking up Unit 601, it will need to list all units that are out of date if any.

By the way you are brilliant and thanks for your help with this

So, like this perhaps.
Attached

Attachments

242.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Sorry

Can I get it to start the list on row 8 instead of line 4, I have managed to move it across 1 column, I need abit of space above the list.

Regards

Can you post a pic of what it should look like?
What do you mean by "start at row 8 instead of row 4"? At the moment the list starts on row 2 just after the headers.(??)

Hi

Please see attached file, just just need a bit of space above the list, every time a create something it get over written by the list.

Regards

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-5_11-9-24.png
    upload_2017-6-5_11-9-24.png
    256 bytes · Views: 7
  • upload_2017-6-5_11-9-24.png
    upload_2017-6-5_11-9-24.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Ground StaffTraining-Register-.pdf
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
I see.

Is this enough?
Attached

Attachments

242.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi need your help again please,
On the attached file you help me produce a report of out of date units, the VBA code works great but my boss would like it to pull the due dates as well as which unit is due or over due.

Is this possible?
So you would end up with something like this:
Surname , first Name , Unit 601- 20/06/17 , Unit 602 - 20/06/17. Etc Etc

Or is there a better way?

Regards

PS the report generator is located on the "List" page, not renamed it yet

Attachments

358.6 KB · Views: 3
Back