• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA to split data from one worksheet to multiple worksheet and create pivot table

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the VBA to break data from one worksheet into multiple worksheets and create separate pivot table for each worksheet.

The data needs to divided based on unique values in Column A and no of unique values keeps on changing.

Please find link to data file below.

upload_2016-9-30_8-38-10.png

Please do help.I need it urgently.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

Attachments

• splitting-worksheet...xlsx
    578.4 KB · Views: 8
Hi:

I do not think you need a macro for this. Use Show report Filter pages option to split the data into different tabs. Here is a sample attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• splitting-worksheet...xlsb
    984.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi:

I do not think you need a macro for this. Use Show report Filter pages option to split the data into different tabs. Here is a sample attached.

Thanks
Hi Nebo,

Thanks for the information,In that case I will have filtered Pivot's I need unfiltered pivots for each unique value.
As i need to circulate these pivots to seperate members.

Hi:

Give a search in this forum. Splitting the sheets into multiple tabs is a frequently asked question here, you will get the ready made codes on search. As far as I am concerned creating multiple pivots through macros is not a very practical idea. How many unique items are you talking about ? If there are 100s of unique items you may end up creating 100 pivot tables.

Thanks

Hi:

Give a search in this forum. Splitting the sheets into multiple tabs is a frequently asked question here, you will get the ready made codes on search. As far as I am concerned creating multiple pivots through macros is not a very practical idea. How many unique items are you talking about ? If there are 100s of unique items you may end up creating 100 pivot tables.

Thanks
Hi Nebo,
I tried running worksheet slip macro but it is giving error on i=2 to lr
dont know why can you help
i

I would not recommend creating multiple pivots using different data source (i.e. cache).

This will bloat your file size and it will take a hit on performance.

Back