• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

View PPT slide on Excel Userform but not as Image

Asheesh

Excel Ninja
Hi Experts -- Need help..

I want to know if there is a way I can view a ppt slide on excel userform - and this ppt slide should not show as an image on the userform..

Appreciate your help on this...!!

Hi sgmpatnaik: Thank you for the links posted...I dont know if it needs to be tweaked or may be I am too dumb to fit this into my requirement...well, let me just explain my requirement a bit more...

I am planning to design a tool in Excel - which can help users design ppt presentations easily..at least the most of it...I havent yet written any codes, however, I first tried to see if everything that I want is possible to do - So that I could frame my codes accordingly...I know I can pick ranges or charts from excel and paste them at a specific location on ppt slide and I would be using a userform to do so....but while I paste these images on the slide...I want a realtime view of this slide on my userform...

Hope I have been able to put across things clearly..

Appreciate your help in advance..!!

@Asheesh

Welcome to Chandoo.org Forum, Glad You Are here

please refer the Below links may be it will give some idea

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/powerpoint-chart-preview-vba-userform-t3463215.html

and

http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=756

Thanks

Hi sgmpatnaik: Thank you for the links posted...I dont know if it needs to be tweaked or may be I am too dumb to fit this into my requirement...well, let me just explain my requirement a bit more...

I am planning to design a tool in Excel - which can help users design ppt presentations easily..at least the most of it...I havent yet written any codes, however, I first tried to see if everything that I want is possible to do - So that I could frame my codes accordingly...I know I can pick ranges or charts from excel and paste them at a specific location on ppt slide and I would be using a userform to do so....but while I paste these images on the slide...I want a realtime view of this slide on my userform...

Hope I have been able to put across things clearly..

Appreciate your help in advance..!!

Back