• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Want to create dynamic chart

Nisha Dhawan

Hello Everyone,

I have data in columns D,E,F in which data will be change according to change the country and mobile friendly status in Cell B2 and B3.

I want to create dynamic chart on the basis of columns data D,E,and F . Whenever data will change chart should be change according to data.

For reference i have attach the file.

Thanks
Nisha

Attachments

• MOBILE DATA_New.xlsx
    62.7 KB · Views: 1
Not sure what question is...the chart is already dynamic. If you change the dropdowns, the formulas update, and the chart changes.

Maybe I do not understand the question. The chart is linked to the data in cols D,E and F. The chart will follow the data in these columns.
How is the 'mobile friendly status' linked to the chart?

Hi Nebu,

Thanks to give me the solution but my problem is slicer option not work in Mac.

Please help me if there are any other solution.

Thanks
Nisha

Maybe I do not understand the question. The chart is linked to the data in cols D,E and F. The chart will follow the data in these columns.
How is the 'mobile friendly status' linked to the chart?
Hi,

I don't need mobile status in chart. It just to change the filter and retrieve the data accordingly. Chart will just prepare on the column D,E and F.

Thanks
Nisha

Hi:

There is no mobile status plotted on my chart the chart is exactly the same as you had plotted in your OP. The only difference between your file and my file is that I used pivot to pull the data as per the filters instead of your array formula, and included offset function as named range to make the chart dynamic.
Thanks

Back